Dark Long Jacket
within 30 days
- Design: Techwear, Ninja Techwear, Cyberpunk, Military, Futuristic
- Ultra-resistant Techwear Jacket: Made with premium materials that are resistant, flexible and lightweight to preserve your mobility while protecting you from rain and wind.
- Technical clothing: This techwear jacket is equipped with a multitude of storage pockets to easily carry your personal belongings.
- Breathable materials: This techwear jacket made of polyester, cotton and spandex can be worn all year round.
- Machine washable: 30 °C (86 °F)
- FREE worldwide shipping
LONG TECHWEAR COAT WITH LINING AND DOUBLE HOOD
Upgrade your dark style with this must-have techwear coat. Equipped with two zip pockets and a double hood, this techwear coat adds a technical dimension to your outfit. Inspired by the trench coat revisited with an urban look, this coat guarantees you an avant-garde look. This long coat is ideal for mid-season as well as winter.
Free Shipping worldwide over £79
We currently ship to over 50 countries!
🚚Your order will ship out as soon as it’s processed by our warehouse. Our order processing times are: 5 - 7 business days depending on product design and Item. Most of our items are made upon order to ensure the best quality for our customers!
|UK||8-14 Business Days|
|Europe||10-18 Business Days|
|US CA||12-16 Business Days|
|AU NZ||12-20 Business Days|
|JP HK||10-15 Business Days|
|KR||10-15 Business Days|
|Rest of World||15-25 Business Days|
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was delivered, unfortunately we can’t accept your return.
With limited exceptions, valid returns are refunded in the form of store credit. Damaged/defective items will be subject to an exchange if in stock.
All store credit, refunds, and/or exchanges that are due will be issued within 3 to 5 business days after the return is processed.
You can find additional information about our Return Policy.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email is email@example.com
Our Instagram @slickstreetx